Applicable for furniture and products
- You must maintain all the pieces of your furniture as well as products in absolutely dry conditions.
- Make the use of a soft brush to dust off any dirt from the hinges or hardware.
- Never use abrasive, acidic, or corrosive cleaning products.
- Make sure there isn’t any prolonged exposure or outdoor use. Direct sunlight and excessive moisture can cause damage and be the reason behind fading of upholstery.
- Never make the mistake of removing or detaching fixed furniture products.
- Use of chemical products to clean furniture is a strict no especially by infants or kids.
- It is not advisable to modify a product beyond its standard specification or intended use. This will be the cause behind void warranty.
- In case you paint or polish the products sold by Interior Designs Studio you will terminate your warranty.
- Keep your furniture clean by dusting them.
- Make the most of professional cleaning from time to time.
Upholstered furniture & products
- You need to dust using your vacuum or soft brush by using the upholstery attachment.
- You have to flip, fluff, and rotate the pillows and cushions on a regular basis. This will ensure an even distribution of wear.
- For better protection and improved durability against stains, you can use an upholstery and fabric protector.
- You will need a mild fabric cleaner to get rid of spillage or any stains. Don’t apply any cleaner directly into upholstery.
- Any object that has the potential to damage your upholstery needs to be kept away.
Solid Wood Furniture & Products:
- Sunlight and air are the reasons that change the color of the natural wood. In order to keep the color of your furniture uniform you will have to occasionally polish it.
- You need to use a soft cloth (that is slightly wet) to clean wooden surfaces. Rub gently and wipe dry.
- In case of spillage or stains on any wooden surface, you need to rub the area very gently with a mild cleansing product and water. Wipe the place dry immediately. You should keep away from cleaning products that have ammonia and alcohol.
- You need to keep your solid wood furniture far away from heat or spillage. This can be done by using trivets and coasters. Always use a soft and dry cloth to wipe away moisture.
- Interior Designs Studio takes a lot of precautions to seal the wood. But, wood has a natural way of expanding and contracting with seasonal humidity changes.
Engineered Wood Furniture & Products:
- You’re not to place anything wet, cold, or hot directly on any engineered wooden surface.
- It is recommended to always use mats and coasters.
- Use a damp cloth for cleaning purpose.
Metal Furniture & Products:
- For cleaning every metallic surface you must use a damp cloth. Wipe dry immediately.
- To bring back the metallic luster, gently polish it with oil.
Space-saving furniture & products:
- You can’t drill holes or add any kind of add on parts. This might cause damage to the product. This will result in termination of the warranty.
- Don’t let your kids (below the age of 10 years) to operate or handle space saving products.
- Before you make the most of the product, clear the floor completely. You must be extra careful while handling the product.
- Caution must be exerted while opening the space saving beds. You must also remove the mattress from the box it comes in.
- Never make the mistake of standing or walking on the mattress box when there is no mattress present.
- Follow the recommended weight capacity for the product.
Wardrobes, Modular kitchens, and Storage:
- You need to get rid of moisture using clean, soft, dry cloth. This will prevent stains and will never cause the wood to warp or swell.
- You can’t use it outdoors. Direct sunlight is harmful.
- The finish of the furniture can be damaged when you place coffee cups, hot plates, and so on directly on it.
- In order to prevent scratches you can’t drag any sharp objects directly on the wooden surface.
- If there are any stains, use a clean, damp cloth to wipe the area immediately.
- You must clean the burner and stove every day.
- If the modular kitchen comes with a steel sink then you need to clean it with soft nylon pad perfect for the purpose of scrubbing.
- Never use cleaning products that have chloride in it. Use mild detergent or cold water if necessary for cleaning.
- For better functioning you need to get servicing for your chimney every 6 months.
- Clean your refrigerator with soapy water at least once every week.
- Never use strong, corrosive chemicals in hinges, handles, and hardware. Clean with a brush or soft cloth.
- Metal surfaces should be cleaned with a damp cloth. Don’t forget to wipe it dry immediately.
- A combination of water and baking soda will help to retain the shine of stainless steel kitchen tiles and appliances.
- Corrosive, abrasive, and acidic cleaning products shouldn’t be used.
- Use only professional services for retouching any surface. Don’t use interior quality paint or polish. You must remember retouching will automatically terminate your warranty.
- Never put on your body weight on the shutters while you try to open them.
- Petroleum based chemicals can’t be used for the purpose of cleaning membrane or acrylic surfaces.
- The kitchen sink or floor must never be cleaned with hydrochloric acid. The acid fumes will be the reason behind the coating on the hinges and SS hardware to rust.
- Alkaline water has a high concentration of pH this will cause stains and marks on all types of stainless steel surface. Don’t use it.
- Never put excessive weight in your shelves, drawers, and cabinets. Always follow the given load capacity.
- Your kids should never play with doors or shutters.
You must go through the care guide that Interior Designs Studio has on proper maintenance of residential/ corporate furniture, decor, and other products.